Everday makeup essentials

The blog has been quiet for a long time but now that it's summer and Uni is finished I will be taking it more seriously. Quite recently I decided to take a gap year from university next year for personal reasons so I guess I will have more time to blog and focus on some projects that I have in mind.

Anyway I keep seeing many bloggers and such on instagram and on their blogs who have shared their personal makeup routines or favourite products. Today I'll be sharing me everyday products that I use for my daily look. Unfortunately I won't be posting my face today as I've currently got a hair cap on whilst conditioning my hair (defo not a sight to see!)
I used to use a Mac foundation but E.l.f suits my skin tone more and gives me a more flawless finish and it's only £6.50. In terms of the blush the Bourjois one is a new buy which was recommended by a friend but their colours are great and can also be used for highlighting. I've had a few friends ask what I use for my eyebrows and it's a cheap drugstore liner called Vital which i use for shaping. This mascara isn't the best I've used and I'm still trying to find one that is better so any recommendations are welcome.


(Bear with me my photo skills aren't the best yet)

E.l.f flawless finish foundation - Coco
Vital twist up pencil - Dark brown
Mac studio finish concealer - Nw40
Mac mineralize skinfinish natural - Dark
Sleek contour kit - Dark
Sleek blush -  924 Sunrise
Bourjois blush - 32 Ambre d'or
Bourjois volume clubbing mascara - Ultra black
Maybelline lipstick - 742 Luminous beige


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.