Early Autumn Musings

These were taken in early autumn when the sun was still shining and it was acceptable to wear crop tops. I did some layering by wearing a denim shirt and fur coat (when it got colder I buttoned the shirt up).

Blue or more specifically navy blue has become a favourite of mine and most of my recent outfits have consisted of it. After months of working in a trainer shop I did my first purchase of 'proper' trainers (converse are not trainers) and they were the New Balance 373's in navy which go with almost everything. And I have to say they are quite comfy. I have since began a love affair with trainers and I've purchased Nike Roshe Runs and Jordan Gamma 11s.


Details : Trousers & Top (Topshop), Coat (Asos), Shoes (New Balance)


I slightly miss having long hair but a I'm enjoying having a bob atm  (pictures coming soon!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.