Stoney.

Today has been a long day and something a stranger said to my friend made me think about the importance of life and how easy death can come about. Even to those who are innocent. My heart goes out to the families of those young children and teachers lost at the Sandy Hook massacre. This inspired me to spend more time with my family, and as soon as I got a few days off from work I came back home to spend time with my mom.

I don't want to sound too soppy in this post so here's an outfit post from back in October when my braids were still in. I was wearing a velvet body under the denim shirt. I've added a link for those who'd like to see what its like in full, more clear pictures of it are coming soon.

As I do my internet research or when I'm browsing websites/blogs I keep coming across new up and coming clothing labels or old ones that didn't interest me before. I will be sharing these for those who want to see.





Top (velvet body Topshop) Skirt (forever 21) Converse (anywhere) Stud socks (me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.