Eyes.

My interest in beauty has been increasing a lot lately and the blog will feature a lot about it as well as fashion. Watching youtube tutorials and reading blogs is helping me to find more products that I need information on and I will be sharing some of those with you. The first one is a UK make-up artist who I found of instagram and I have to say her eye makeup is amazing. She works at MAC so definitely has great experience. I'm fairly confident with my face but eyes have proven a struggle for me so I will be trying out some of her looks as inspiration.
Check out her blog GRGCTTS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.