Poetic Justice.

I took these photos around October when it was Autumn and still kind of warm. I'm ashamed to say auto timer was my friend that day, but I'm gonna do my best to catch up all my pictures in the next few weeks. 

I still had my braids at this time (I've had both sides shaved now, picture coming soon). Afterwards I did notice the 90s braids thing going on. The thick braids are a good way to let your hair grow out after weave and relaxing abuse. Haven't really got a lot to share in this post but the next post will feature a new fashion line that I'm very excited about. 




Blazer (River Island), Top and Hat (H&M)



Janet Jackson -Poetic Justice Movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.