Updates.

This week has possibly been the most hectic one I've had in the last few weeks. On Monday i had an interview in London for an interview at a fashion PR firm (which i got, yay me). And for that reason I have had to do everything a week earlier as I am starting on Monday. I had to move all my clothes and bit into my new flat at uni the other day as I will be going straight there after the internship which is supposed to be 2 weeks. 
The firm represents a lot of great fashion companies which I will hopefully be able to share with you. I viewed their studio during my interview and the A/W collections they had there were amazing. Whilst I hadn't heard of some of the companies I did love their clothes and its opened my eyes to some great Swedish fashion houses. A friend of a friend also kindly let me crash at their flat so that's one less thing to worry about.
Blogging may be a bit hard for the next 2 weeks as I haven't yet bought a new laptop but I will do my best to update and keep a diary of how the internship is going. Without thinking I packed most of my clothes to uni so I will have to make do with the clothes I have left when I am in London.



These are some vintage goodies I treated myself to. The jeans were said to fit a size 6/8 but they come up a bit big on me and I'm a size 8 so I'll possibly cut them into shorts if I don't get used to the way they fit. I liked that sort of emerald dark green color in the scarf and the writing (Latin?) adds a nice twist as well. For some reason I can't find most of my vintage bags so I had to get this one when I saw it. It'll be good for when I don't need to carry a lot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.