LFW details

This is coming a bit late but I have a few pictures and memories I wanted to share from Vodafone fashion weekend which was from the 21st to the 24th of February at Somerset House.

Haven't got a lot of words to share for this post but I will be doing another either tonight or tomorrow morning as its my birthday today and I'll have outfit posts to share. There's quite a few pictures so I will separate them into different posts. These are the little details that stood out to me.

Luminous metallic green bag

3 Tone Dr. Martens 

Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes

This particular girl looked was in all black except the red heart that was on her chest. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.