Bit of leopard print

Hello, it feels like I haven't posted in a long time. This is mainly because I've been working throughout the last few weeks and I've had a really bad cold. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you got what you wanted. My Christmas day wasn't very special as I sent most of it alone, as bad as that sounds it wasn't that bad just felt like a normal day. I'll hopefully be doing something new years with my mom to make up for Christmas (hopefully ordering the Iphone 4!).

Pay day this friday so I'm looking forward to hitting the sales and finding some lovely bargains. I've already put a mental note to visit the river island sale as they have some nice stuff on sale.




I just wanted to introduce you all to my lovely new babies - black suede block heels from topshop. I seem to be suffereing from the symptoms of a shoe addict lately.As you might have noticed I've FINALLY had a weave!
xx

1 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.