Hello, I've started going on dates with my mom recently seeing as i'll be moving away from home in september. We recently went to Tgi fridays and this is what I wore. i also got these nightwalkers recently and they are the comfiest wedges ever. A definate must have. I've started diy-ing some vintage shorts and selling some of my items, in a bid to raise up some money. I'll post some picturesand more info soon. Haven't got any recent news to share but more will be coming up soon.

Follow instagram - daisysid 



Dress- Primark, Shoes- Ebay, Suede clutch- Vintage, Necklace- River Island

1 comments:

  1. love your blog!

    stop by sometime?

    i'm a 17 year old aspiring photographer:

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/amelia.html

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/book-of-photography-from-where-id.html

    xx rena.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.