Camo.

Camo and Military colors are a massive trend this autumn/ winter 2012. This was my take on the trend when I went to a friend's barbecue. It was a bit chilly so I wore jeans instead of a dress or skirt. I also teamed it with my JC litas and a vintage bag. This was over a month ago though, I'm going to be posting to update over the last few weeks. I've also had 2 hairstyle changes after this (well braids again but just black). 

I'm starting uni next week and I'm still preparing myself to move away from home. I'll be studying journalism. Who else is moving away or starting uni soon?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.