Berry winter

Its already the festive season!! And even though I'm not much of a holiday person, i do like going out during December everyone has parties and even the clubs are good. And recently I've started dressing a bit more weather appropriate and I've been figuring out outfits for cold nights out. A fur coat will NEVER go amiss. I love berry shades and 90s style crop polo necks. And the 3 colored fur coat is an absolute must have. Will definitely be recreating this next time I go out.

Follow my Polyvore account


berry winter


Topshop
topshop.com


Topshop
topshop.com


Topshop shoes
ebay.co.uk


Metal sunglasses
ebay.co.uk



Chanel fragrance
$88 - debenhams.com


Trish McEvoy gift sets kit
saksfifthavenue.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.