Roshe Runs.

A little glance at my bob. I finally found the camel coat I had been looking for. I got this beauty as a Christmas present from my mom from  Pull and Bear. Needless to say I have been wearing it almost everyday. My likes are constantly changing but my love for trainers seems to be growing. I've already got a few pairs that I have my eyes on already. Roshe runs are also perfect for the gym and are so comfortable, I rave on about them so much I could be a spokes person.




Coat (Pull & Bear), Jeans (Topshop), Roshe Runs (Nike Junior)


For my university media website, I've started doing a spotted on campus weekly street style post which is why I had the camera. I am looking to get one of my own soon though. Any recommended models?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.