Internship

Just before going back to uni I was lucky enough to get an internship at PR agency Sane Communications. This was my first time interning and it was such a good experience that I will be going back there next summer. Sadly I was only there for 2 weeks cause I had to crash at a friend's house and uni was starting so I couldn't stay for longer. In that 2 weeks I got an insight into the world of fashion pr and got to meet many stylists and some of the designers they represent.

Whilst there I learnt about Maison Scotch and Samsoe & Samsoe which have now become my fav brands. Its not an exaggeration to say I would wear everything they make! I also met the lovely blogger behind Girl In Menswear who is just as cool in real life and makes menswear look both feminine and perfect for her petite frame.

I even saw Henry Holland going to his HOH studio one morning on his bike. I wanted to chase him and be a groupie but I didn't in the end.



I wore mostly casual stuff and comfortable as there was a lot of active work to do.









I would recommend anyone wanting some experience to go on their website and apply for an internship as they are literally the best team I've met.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Fashion award for the latest trends !
Shopaholic

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

20 year old journalism and media student who enjoys writing about beauty.